Senior Production Engineer
Job Title: Senior Production Engineer
Location: Shipley, West Yorkshire
Hours: Full Time
The Company are looking for a Senior Production Engineer to join their existing Production Engineering Team. In this role you will be the Cleanroom Process Engineer responsible for supporting the cleanroom users with training, support, advice and assistance.
You will create the assembly documentation, processes and jigs for the cleanroom and will contribute to the design review for internal designs & external customers for build to print.
- To work as an integral part of the Engineering team
- Create the assembly documentation, processes and jigs for the cleanroom
- Contribute to the design review for internal designs & external customers for build to print.
- Cleanroom processing using equipment, tooling & materials on a variety of substrates and fabricate devices
- Support cleanroom users with training, support, advice and assistance
- Attend NPI design reviews to ensure designs are appropriate for manufacture
- Provide cleanroom documentation & drawings for the build of cleanroom products
- Work with customers to review & improve build to print
- Degree level or equivalent
- Experience in engineering, Processing or Science background
- Experience in cleanroom processes
- Experience in working in a cleanroom developing and creating cleanroom processes & equipment
- Knowledge of fabrication techniques & materials
- Knowledge of MIL-STD-883, IPC-A-610
- Experience of AutoCAD
- Ability to understand and document information
- Experience communicating with customers verbally and in written forms
- Strong listening & problem solving skills
- Self-motivated with good interpersonal skills
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover letter for consideration.
Candidates with experience of; Production Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Process Engineer, Operations Engineer, Cleanroom Engineer, Engineering Team Supervisor, Design Engineer, Production Projects Engineer, Design Engineer, Engineering Manager, Production Operations, will also be considered for this role.