Hardware Assembler / Assembly Technician
6 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Hardware Filter Assembler
Location: Shipley, West Yorkshire
Hours: Full Time
The Company are seeking key individuals to join the existing assembly teams engaged in the production of advanced electronics systems and integrated end to end RF & microwave solutions for the defence, space and security markets.
The role will consist of the assembly of intricate products to a high standard and carrying out various essential processes within the production environment following procedures and specifications in accordance with the appropriate guidelines.
- Hand assembly of electronic devices using microscopes and hotplates implementing soldering, epoxy and bonding techniques
- Working to process specifications, manufacturing instructions and required standards as determined by the product design
- Meet requirements of line and audit inspection to IPC-A-610 and Mil standard 2000 and 883
- Follow written, pictorial and verbal working instructions from Engineers and other team members
- Highlight any re-work issues or problems to the Operations Support department and their Operations Management.
- Work with the Operations Test teams and ensure smooth flow of product is maintained
- Work with the Engineering team and Operations Support team during redesign and new product introduction
- Participate in Continuous Improvement activities and any new working initiatives
- Assist in the generation of new manufacturing aids as required
- Be responsible for continuous improvement activities both individually and as part of the team
- Contribute to and support all the lean manufacturing techniques adopted as part of the Company's Production System including 5S, Kaizen, KANBAN etc.
- Good hand to eye co-ordination
- Ability to follow written, pictorial and verbal working instructions
- Patience and an eye for detail
- Ability to consistently produce high quality work
- Must be adaptable and have the ability to multi-skill
- Experience of hand assembly of electronic devices
- Experience in the use of various epoxies and solders
- Experience of soldering/bonding
- Experience in building intricate products using microscopes
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover letter for consideration.
Candidates with experience of; Production Assembler, Mechanical Assembler, Electro-Mechanical Assembler, Assembling Assistant, Opto-mechanical Assembly Operative, Production Operator, Production Operative, Manufacturing Operative, Process Operator, Manufacturing Engineer, Production Operator, Production Technician, Process Technician, Production Engineer will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Hardware Assembler / Assembly Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly