Weighbridge Operator / Weighbridge Office Coordinator
Job Title: Weighbridge Administrator
Location: Rainham, Essex
Salary: £22,000 - £28,000
As a result of ongoing growth and expansion the Company, a leading UK steel stockholder, requires a Weighbridge Administrator working from their Head office based in Rainham, Essex.
Reporting to the operations manager you will cover all aspects of their busy weighbridge office.
Your key duties will include:
- Inspecting incoming and outgoing deliveries and producing delivery notes.
- Recording weights, accurately completing appropriate documentation, submitting data to computer systems.
- Liaising with the sales department, Customers, Processing or any other contacts to ensure that orders are processed in timely manner.
- Answering the telephone dealing with queries.
- Dealing with customers at the trade counter.
- Ensure all yard/drivers conform to Rainham Steel Health and Safety procedures
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Organised and motivated
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of people such as staff and customers
- Able to work in a fast paced pressurised environment
- Competent in computer skills especially Excel and word
What They Offer In Return:
- A competitive salary
- Promotion and career development opportunities
- Training, mentoring and support
- 20 days holiday rising to 25 after 5 year's service
- Staff canteen
To apply for this role please click the APPLY button and attach your CV and Cover Letter.
Candidates with Experience and previous titles of; Weighbridge Operator, Weighbridge Coordinator, Weighbridge Administrator, Weighbridge Assistant, Truck Weighing Operator, Weighbridge Office Administrator, Weighbridge Office Coordinator, Weighbridge Operations Office Coordinator, Weigh Station Operator, Weigh Station Coordinator may also be considered for this role.