1 day left
- Full Time
Join an exceptional lender who can boast of 40 years of experience in their state of the art offices in South Manchester. The successful Mortgage Processor can look forward to working within a company who specialize in many forms of finance including short-term finance, auction finance, personal, commercial and buy-to-let mortgages and secured loans.
This amazing business breeds success and has grown to more than 500 employees as well as a loan book topping over GBP2 billion. Furthermore, the company has won a huge list of prestigious awards such as Specialist Lender of the year, Bridging Lender of the year, Commercial lender of the year as well as being listed in the Top Track 250. Mortgage Processors can look forward to joining a forward-thinking company who offer a progression as part of their culture.
The Mortgage Processor will be responsible for;
- Proactively reviewing pipeline cases to ensure they are managed effectively
- Assisting with new applications received from the direct sales team, requesting outstanding information and providing an initial case assessment prior to full underwriting
- Proactively providing customers with updates and ensure required information is requested within service levels agreed
- Managing incoming calls from customers wanting case updates
- Preparing case files to include all relevant information for a case manager in order to support the underwriting decision-making process
Mortgage Processors will need;
- An enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Accurate data entry skills
- GCSE Maths and English grade C and above
- To be confident and competent using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience working within Lending
A fantastic opportunity for a mortgage processor to work for an established lender within an exciting space, have autonomy over your own workload and grow with a progressive business.