Senior Consultant - Healthcare
- Full Time
Senior Consultant - Healthcare
Location: South of England - home-based with travel
Reports to: Head of Benchmarking, and Consulting.
We are looking to recruit a Senior Consultant to take responsibility for delivering contracted services to individual clients participating in CHKS National Benchmarking Programmes.
This will include responsibility for undertaking timely and accurate data analysis, the preparation and presentation of reports, together with the delivery of consultancy support for days included within the client's agreement with CHKS.
To support and facilitate CHKS clients to interpret and gain a greater understanding of organisational performance, and to advise and facilitate organisational change.
To input into the specification of, and take full responsibility for, the production and delivery of varied health-related consultancy assignments.
To feed into the development needs of CHKS programmes/analytics tools in line with client feedback and requirements when required to do so.
To support the Head of/Director/Account Manager in the overall management of the client relationship.
To support other members of the CHKS consultancy team as required on other initiatives/projects run by CHKS or the wider Capita Healthcare Decisions group.
To support the Director and other senior staff in the promotion and development of CHKS and its range of services within the healthcare sector.
1. To analyse performance data and prepare reports associated with CHKS' routine contractual commitment, for a defined group of clients.
2. To present and discuss these with clients' representatives, offering guidance and facilitating follow up action where relevant.
3. To ensure appropriate and full use of consultancy days within client service agreements, for a defined group of clients.
4. To monitor and advise on data submissions and data quality for a defined group of clients.
5. To co-ordinate the introduction of CHKS services for new clients, providing project management and training as required.
6. To liaise with the Director and senior delivery unit staff to develop new working opportunities within CHKS and the wider Capita Healthcare Decisions.
7. To write proposals and present/discuss these with clients.
8. To produce presentations and deliver these to clients, conferences and other forums.
9. To take lead responsibility for the production of consultancy assignments for healthcare clients.
10. To work with other consultants in multidisciplinary teams in the wider Capita Healthcare Decisions group to produce consultancy work to specified timescales.
11. To work on existing CHKS solutions including providing input based on client feedback.
12. To incorporate new products and programmes into client work as and when these are developed.
Must hold a full driving licence.
It is likely occasional overnight stays will be required.
Based in South of England
Must have experience/knowledge of healthcare delivery, healthcare information, and ideally patient level data
Ideal industries/occupations - Performance analyst, quality analyst, client manager, senior data analyst
If you would like to apply for this position, click apply now, or send your CV and cover letter by email to Sophie Clarke at