Financial Partnerships - Europe Partner Manager
Salary range: £80,000 - £110,000, depending on experience
Closing date for applications: 17 August 2018
- Stripe makes it easy for any developer to access and manage the capabilities of the financial system including global payments, banking, and other innovative financial services. The Financial Partnerships organization is responsible for the strategy, partnerships, and overall execution required to offer these capabilities globally.
- Stripe is live in 25 markets today and we’re rapidly expanding around the globe. We’re looking for someone to join the Financial Partnerships team to work on Stripe’s card partners and our expansion in Europe Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
- This role is based in London, and will require frequent travel to meet with partners in the EMEA area, with regular travel to our headquarters San Francisco.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Drive long-term, strategic initiatives and projects that involve our financial partners.
- Build and manage partnerships that enable Stripe to launch in additional countries throughout EMEA
- Help us deepen our product stack in current markets by working closely with our partners and also develop new and existing partnerships
- Manage our regional relationships with our partners Visa and MasterCard
- Define the cards payment strategy that will enable Stripe’s long-term success in the region
- Communicate a deep understanding of Stripe’s partners across the company and to our partners and the industry
Required skills, qualifications and experience
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a graduate or post-graduate degree in a business-related subject, ideally with top-class marks.
- Has at least 5 years of experience in payments
- Can evidence a strong background in negotiating deals and can adapt their style across different cultures
- Has experience of the EMEA payments market and, ideally, has experience of product or business launches in that market.
- Is resourceful, action-oriented with strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Is able to prioritize competing demands while working on complex problems
- Can manage multiple stakeholders and drive towards an optimal outcome
- Has excellent communication skills in English
- Is Business proficient in another European language
All candidates should apply with a covering letter and their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Financial Partnerships - Europe Partner Manager position’.