2 days left
- Full Time
St Agnes ACE Academy
35 hours per week, 39 working weeks per year
(term time + 5 inset days)
Grade G (£18,254 to £23,111 p.a. pro rata)
St Agnes ACE Academy, part of ACE Academy Trust, is a friendly, hardworking primary school in the heart of St Agnes, with currently 300 pupils on roll.
We seek an experienced Administration Manager/PA to work in our busy academy office. We welcome applications from exceptional candidates who will make an effective contribution to this academy.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in providing professional, efficient and effective administrative support at a senior level within a school environment, have experience of line managing a team and ideally of HR/payroll and safeguarding processes.
The ideal candidate will
- be computer literate, with a very good standard of education.
- have excellent interpersonal skills with a professional and discreet manner
- have extensive experience of working in administration in a school/college environment
- be a dynamic team leader
- be committed to the safeguarding and wellbeing of all children.
We can offer
- dedicated and skilled staff
- a supportive and friendly environment
- a hard-working school committed to providing the best education opportunities
- delightful, lively and engaged children
ACE Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we implement the safer recruitment process.
The successful applicant will be expected to undergo checks including enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: 27th August, 2018
Interviews date: 3rd September, 2018