Project Manager – Global Brands
1 day left
- Full Time
Project Manager – Global Brands
Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
SGSCO is a collective of companies, expertise, and talent assembled specifically to help brands own every possible moment — in the physical world and in the digital world — when a consumer’s desire can be converted into action. We are not a holding company, we’re the team for the future, helping brands own the moment. With offices in the UK, Europe, North America and Asia, SGSCO boasts a diverse client base consisting of many well-known global brands.
We currently have a vacancy for a Project Manager of Global Brands. The purpose of the role is to support the client’s Global Category Marketing Teams to project-manage the briefing and oversee completion of Master Artworks for some of their key Power Brands. This is an exciting hybrid role, it will work closely with the client’s internal stakeholders, as well as design agencies, and other artwork suppliers.
In return for your commitment and eagerness to learn, we offer a stable working environment, a competitive salary, private health insurance, plus a contributory stakeholder pension scheme.
Skills & Requirements
The role will entail the below activities:
- Attend client Project Meetings, and manage the client where necessary to obtain the correct level of information
- Manage and lead Pre- Artwork Meetings and Design Handover Meetings with the design agency and client
- Support the briefing process for Master Artworks, ensuring all inputs are present and correct
- Work closely with the Artwork Agency to ensure all Master Artworks adhere to the Brand Guidelines and are consistent across variants/sizes
- Support the client to approve artworks and troubleshoot any system issues they may have
- Project Planning and Timelines – liaise with all stakeholders to align realistic project timings and circulate to all team members
- Support forecasting and planning at Artwork Agencies by providing meaningful inputs related to brand activity
- Manage quote requests and PO approvals in client system
- Provide ongoing consultation, i.e. process improvements and cost savings
The role would be perfectly suited to an individual who has:
1. Excellent project management skills
2. Technically capable in artwork and printing processes
3. Ideally experience working with design agencies, brand guidelines and brand consistency (but not essential)
4. Excellent communication skills with the ability to network and influence at all levels
5. Strong leadership skills, confident in chairing large meetings (in person and on telephone)
6. Experience in working with high profile clients
7. Good attention to detail
8. Ability to travel (mainly UK)
This role will have frequent contact with:
- Client, to ensure the client is provided with an excellent level of service at all times through understanding of their business and project requirements
- Design agencies, to ensure excellent relationships are maintained between the artwork agency production team, the design agency, and the client
- Artwork agencies (SGS and other), to ensure projects are produced consistently with brand guidelines, and delivered to local markets in a timely manner
To apply for the role of Project Manager (Global Brands), please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Project Manager, Global Brands, Programme Manager, Project Delivery Manager, Printing Project Manager, Artwork Project Manager, Project Management.