Recruitment Resourcer - In-House
Recruitment Resourcer - In-House
We’re BSI, the business standards company that helps organizations all over the world make excellence a habit. For more than a century, we’ve been showing businesses how to improve performance, reduce risk and achieve sustainable growth.
Now, we are looking for a Recruitment Resourcer to join our team in Chiswick and make sure the best and brightest continue to fill our ranks and drive exceptional standards.
- Salary starting from £25,000 DOE
- Excellent company-contributed pension scheme
- Company-paid private medical insurance
- A wide range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your lifestyle
- 27 days’ annual leave (with the opportunity to increase this to 30 days)
This is an incredible opportunity for a recruitment professional from either an agency or in-house background to progress with our outstanding organization.
No more will you have to join the cut-throat agency world, instead you’ll be part of a professional organization with longevity, in-depth processes and functions and the scope to ensure you actually advance your career, not just hit your bonus.
There’s many other reasons to take your career to the next stage with BSI as well:
Firstly, there’s the benefits, comprehensive, value-adding enhancements that can be tailored to meet your lifestyle needs.
Secondly, we are a global organization with offices in various locations through the UK and further afield. Should you decide to change tack or relocate in future, for the right people, we can continue our relationship.
Thirdly, our teams of incredible, dedicated professionals make our environment an amazing place to work and finally, our Chiswick location is perfect for any type of commute, with free parking for drivers and Gunnersbury station right behind our building.
As a Recruitment Resourcer, you will be tasked with fulfilling a key role within the UK Recruitment Team ensuring that all areas of the business have the right resources, in the right place, at the right time.
Specifically, you’ll be responsible for attracting, sourcing and recruiting high calibre individuals and delivering an effective, professional and efficient recruitment service.
Your role will involve:
- Advertising roles
- Sourcing candidates through database activity, social media, headhunting, referrals and advertising
- Liaising with PSL recruitment agencies
- Developing an understanding of specific business area’s vision, strategy and market
- Building talent pipelines
- Attending industry events, open days and career fairs and promoting our employer brand
- Building partnerships with local further education establishments
To be considered as a Recruitment Resourcer, you will need:
- Previous experience of working within a recruitment role in either an in-house or agency-based role
- Experience of using LinkedIn Recruiter
- Demonstrable experience of effectively resourcing top talent along with experience of sourcing candidates through a variety of channels
The ideal Recruitment Resourcer will also have the ability to work creatively and proactively to tap into the passive candidate market. Recruitment experience gained within a commercial/professional services environment and/or working on specialist roles would also be desirable.
Other companies may call this role Resourcer, In-House Resourcer, Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Executive, Recruiter or Internal Recruiter.
Webrecruit and BSI are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready to join a global leader as a Recruitment Resourcer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.