Site Supervisor / Site Manager
Job Title: Site Supervisor
Location: Central London
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company are the foremost contractor working to beautify London's most prestigious homes. They are proud to have worked for the most eminent estates, surveyors and property management companies adding, maintaining and restoring the value in their properties since 1963. With painting and decorating still at the heart of what they do, they have grown to offer a broad spectrum of services to London's prestige property managers and surveyors looking to restore, maintain and add value to their property portfolio. The Company offer complete peace of mind to their clients and client's residents through the highest standards of craftsmanship, safety and service. They're proud of their 55 year history of serving London's famed estates and their residents. They work ceaselessly to offer unrivalled knowledge, high quality workmanship and exceptional service as well as a commitment to the highest standards of safety, investment in their team and strong business ethics.
Role and Responsibilities:
They are seeking enthusiastic, proactive people to join them as Site Supervisors with development towards Site Manager in the first year. They are especially keen to hear from those seeking a career change, those ready to step up into a managerial post or those returning to sites after a career break or work in other industries. You will be based on their busy project sites around Central London and will cover internal and external refurbishment of prestigious homes. As a smaller company, They work closely together so you'll have backup from their site team as well as their office, as they believe in pulling together to get things done.
- You will be focused, trustworthy, well presented and enthusiastic with a 'can do' attitude and good IT skills (email and Excel in particular.)
- Strong communication skills and good written and spoken English.
- You will be able to show experience of planning and managing and taking the initiative to get the job done. Able to adapt and think on your feet.
- Humorous, personable, professional- gets on with people and finds solutions, not problems.
- You may not have any or much experience of project sites but we want the right people with the right attitude- because after all, skills can be taught.
- Pension scheme
- Occupational Health support
- Heavy investment in training and personal development
- Supportive and close knit team
- Excellent company culture
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Site Manager, Construction Coordinator, Site Coordinator, Project Coordinator, Site Supervisor, Site Management, Construction Site Supervisor, Construction Site Manager, Construction Site Coordinator, Construction Site Coordinator will also be considered for this role.