We are seeking a confident, self-motivated individual who has previous experience working as a Parts Advisor.
The role would be more suited to an individual with a mechanical, automotive or farm equipment background.
Main Responsibilities will include;
- Liaising with clients, service Engineers and Service Co-ordinator
- Order materials and parts which are required
- Purchase Orders
- Process orders and dispatch details
- Coordinate shipments from international supplies
- Organise spare parts for Engineers and maintain breakdown visits
- Monitor and maintain stock levels
- Handle any enquiries or complaints
Our client ideally is looking for a confident and logical individual. Be positive and clear focus on problem solving. You will need to be able to multi-task and deal with fast-changing work environment.
Our client provides a fresh dynamic approach and offers you an excellent working environment.
Monday to Friday - Approximately 40 hours per week.
Please note the job is based in Brough, East Yorkshire.
Excellent salary is on offer from £19,000 - £22,000 dependant on experience.
If you wish to apply, please apply below or email your CV .