Engineer / Night Engineer / Night Shift Worker
Job Title: Engineer Night Shift
Salary: Depending on skills and experience
Location: Fosdyke, Lincolnshire
Job Type: Fixed Continental Shifts Nights (2's and 3's)
The Company is seeking a Multi-Skilled Engineer to work on fixed continental shifts (2's and 3's) nights
These are exciting times with new and changing equipment, leading them to increase their engineering cover to meet the demands of a 24/7 operation.
As well as providing comprehensive site maintenance you will carry out preventative maintenance and repairs on various equipment including Ilapak VFF Bagging Machines, PFM VFF Bagging Machines Yamato Rotary Weighers, Yamato Metal Detectors & Checkweighers, Raytec Optical Graders, FAM Slicers and Abar Robots.
The ideal candidates will possess the following criteria:
- A "Can Do", flexible attitude and self-managing - must be able to work under supervision or as part of a team
- Sound communication skills, especially when under pressure
- Working expertise of Electrical and Mechanical maintenance
- Recognised engineering qualifications and relevant experience
- Knowledge of 17th Edition preferable but not essential
- Previous maintenance experience
- Experience of working with motors, hydraulics and pneumatics
- Electrical/electronic fault finding and analysis skills preferable but not essential
- Be able to interpret schematic drawings to assist with fault finding
- Involved in planning and undertaking PPM's.
- Involvement with Projects, from PDI through to completion
- A pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Methodical record keeping is essential
- Health & Safety aware
In return The Company offers a very competitive rates of pay.
"Could you be driven by the People who eat our products?"
If you feel you have the right set of skills then send your CV for consideration
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Engineer, Farm Engineer, Night Engineer, Multi Engineering, Equipment Engineer, Night Shift Engineer, Construction Engineer may also be considered for this role.