1 day left
- Full Time
Are you looking for a new admin role in the Newcastle area? Would you like to gain invaluable experience in the public sector? If you've got excellent communication skills and have an eye for detail, then this could be a great opportunity for you.
We have a number of ongoing temporary roles available within a public sector organisation based at Newcastle Business Park.
You'll be an essential part of a friendly and sociable team, providing administrative support and getting involved in the day to day running of the department.
Daily duties will include;
Administering detailed case files
- Processing claims
- Setting up applications
- Processing amendments to agreements / applications
- Dealing with enquiries over the phone and in writing
- Calculating repayment plans
It's a varied and interesting role in a busy department, so no two days will ever be the same!
To succeed in this role, you will;
- Possess excellent IT, communication and numeracy skills
- Be able to prioritise your workload through multi-tasking
- Possess outstanding attention to detail
- Be comfortable working to tight deadlines
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent
This excellent opportunity has an expected duration of 6-12 months, and we are looking for successful candidates to start as soon as possible.
Apply for Admin Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly