Consultant Family Solicitor
Consultant Family Solicitor
Want to reap the rewards of your own hard work?
Self motivated with a desire to reap the rewards of your own success and hard work. You possess excellent client care skills and quickly build a rapport with clients. You enjoy networking and recognise the importance of building relationships with key contacts and create your own case load. You will have a clean practising certificate and a minimum of 3 years PQE.
Why Choose New Leaf Solicitors
New Leaf Solicitors is a specialist firm in family law. The firm does not have a legal aid franchise therefore the clients are privately paying. We have invested in a cloud based case management system that supports consultants working from their own home or office. We offer administrative and IT back office support.
The Benefits ;
- Access to our cloud based accounts and case management systems and Microsoft Office 365 allowing you the freedom to work wherever you choose.
- Confidence in understanding our case management system as full training giving and access to IT help desk facility.
- You don’t need to spend time or money in securing professional indemnity insurance as we will cover this.
- You have the freedom and flexibility in your day as we can answer your telephone calls if you are not available.
- You can save time and money by using our secretarial transcription service if required.
- No need to spend money on letterhead or business cards as we will provide them for you.
- Your time saved in dealing with Incoming post as its scanned by us and emailed to you.
- You will have access to precedent documents
- Your time spent on monthly billing as these will be prepared for you.
- Your time saved as we will provide our advertising material to you for your own use.
- The responsibility of file reviews will be ours.
You will have
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to build a rapport with clients and manage demanding clients
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workload
- Ability to carry out research quickly and efficiently
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Qualified solicitor and 3+ PQE working in family law
- Preferably an accreditation by Law Society Family Law Panel and/or Resolution
- Knowledge of Law Society guidelines and SRA compliance requirements
- Excellent working knowledge of family law and procedure
- Working knowledge of using Windows, Microsoft office, Outlook and document management systems
- Experience of conducting own advocacy
- Commitment to client care
- Motivation to join and promote New Leaf Solicitors
- Commitment to professional development
If you have the talent and passion to join our firm please attach your CV and a covering letter to the link provided. We are looking for solicitors to work from their preferred location anywhere in the Midlands or surrounding counties or London.
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.