I am recruiting for an experienced Conceptual Designer for a client based in Birmingham City Centre; working for a globally recognised and reputable business who are offering a salary of £30,000.
As a conceptual designer, you are already an established senior creative that has a conceptual mind, the ability to look at things differently, think laterally and outside of the box. You will be part of the conceptual and graphic design team working closely with Project Leads and Creative Director for the duration of projects; you will have the opportunity to work for both UK and international clients on a large variety of projects
The Conceptual Designer will ultimately be responsible for the quality of ideas, the overarching vision and the end-to-end design execution of business requirements resulting in engaging and effective marketing communications campaigns; from brief taking/initial conception right through to printing/ launch.
Our client is a highly reputable business and one of 'The Big Four' auditors with a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. The client offers an extremely attractive benefits package and fantastic working environment, a business people want to work for.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Determine project scope including effective brief taking, negotiating deadlines, and creating and communicating timescales, to define cost estimates for complex marketing/communication campaigns.
- Execute strategic, bespoke and routine design projects from concept through production, effectively prioritising work and balancing multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Conceptualising the strategic direction of a project to provide creative, professional and functional deliverables that align with business needs.
- Create high-level concepts, designs and innovative ideas for design, print and electronic deliverables.
- Be a proactive problem solver and produce credible, creative design solutions.
- Educate and influence clients to ensure that deadlines are delivered accurately and on schedule and within budget.
- Actively contribute to strategy sessions and follow-up/debrief meetings with all levels of staff within the firm.
- Proof read documents for typographical errors and inconsistencies in layout..
- To work with the Creative Director to establish creative standards for the account.
- To bring strong and contemporary pure graphic design skills to each project, from practically bringing concepts to life across the Adobe Suite, to enhancing each piece of work with graphic skills that look and feel current, relevant and in tune with the brief.
- To comfortably present and sell in creativity and solutions to clients and colleagues alike
- Previous conceptual design experience is essential, proof of previous work will be expected to be provided at interview stage
- Ability to maintain a high level of design, from concept stage to completion
- Advanced technical skills in Adobe CC and OSX
- To be able to work quickly and efficiently in producing highly conceptual ideas.
- Strong skills in typography, layout, digital design and colour
- In depth knowledge of print design
- The ability to think creatively and deliver clever concepts
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, working with staff at all levels
- Experience of pitching to high level corporate teams
- Excellent project, problem solving and time management skills
- The ability to keep a cool head and meet deadlines
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
35 hour working week with the flexibility to meet consultant and project team demands in order to produce the required output, including remote working, client site work, weekend or after-hours work.
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE ***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- £30,000 salary
- 35 hour working week
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays (33 days total)
- Additional day off for your birthday!
- A huge amount of additional benefits such as daily lunch allowance, life insurance, season ticket loan, medical insurance to name just a few!
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call me on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***