2 days left
- Flexible Hours
We are currently recruiting for a number of Domestic Assistants to join an independent Collegiate on a full or part time basis. You will be working as part of a team in a supportive environment.
You will have a positive attitude, be capable of working on your own initiative as well as part of a wider team and be flexible. Your own transport is essential due to location.
- Be responsible for ensuring the cleanliness of your designated area and for maintaining high and consistent standards
- To ensure standards and procedures are adhered to
- Take initiative to perform cleaning and tidying tasks that are not specifically contained within the rota but require attention as part of maintaining overall high standards.
- Ensure Health & Safety procedures are adhered to
- Work as part of a team and support other members of the cleaning team to meet standards and school objectives
- Attend all training as and when required
Benefits include free staff gym, free staff car park and a work place pension scheme
If you have a can do attitude and wish to apply please call Vicky on 01904 628741
Apply for Domestic Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly