Engineering Production Manager
An excellent opportunity for an Experienced Engineering Production Manager to join a well-established company based in Torfaen!
A progressive, expanding engineering business requires an experienced Engineering Production Manager.
The Production Manager will be responsible for best in class and innovative manufacturing processes, the research and development of manufacturing methods and technologies and the improvement of all production capabilities.
Skills and experience:
- Experience of working within a machine shop environment.
- Good understanding of CNC machining processes.
- IT literate.
- Knowledge of MRP systems.
- Strong communication skills.
- General management skills.
- Understanding of Health & Safety legislation.
- Look to continually improve all existing and future production capabilities with the constant target of increasing output and growth.
- Accountable for the management of production engineering and the performance of all production capabilities.
- Responsible for a team of engineering related personnel.
- Evaluate and control production engineering costs and spends.
- Promote the business growth strategy.
- Responsible for the delivery of CAPEX projects.
- Operate in accordance with the company quality assurance systems and assist with, improve and develop processes.
In return the company is offering a Competitive Package.
If you feel that you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!