Air Conditioning Engineer apprentice
- Air Conditioning Engineer apprentice/labourer required to work alongside mobile engineers with maintenance, breakdowns and installation of refrigeration & air conditioning systems across a variety of commercial buildings, offices, schools, supermarkets, hospitals & university’s etc.
- No formal qualifications required
- Key requirements; Willingness to learn and become a part of the team; Physical ability to carry out manual work; Ability to communicate clearly and assimilate instructions; Manual handling and organisation skills are essential.
- Due to nature of the business, working hours vary each day, minimum 40 hours per week. Evening & Weekend work may sometimes be required, . The candidate needs to be flexible as early morning starts are often necessary.
- Apprentice wage will be agreed in line with experience/age
- If the candidate decides to take the apprentice route & passes all qualifications we would be looking to take them on as a full time engineer following the apprenticeship