A busy company based in Chesham, who are a well known name within their industry are looking for a Receptionist to work in their busy office.
You will be the first point of contact for the company.
The Receptionist's duties include offering admin support across the organisation. You will welcome and greet people who visit the site. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
We are looking for friendly, organised individual who can continuously meet expectations, with an ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of people.
You will have the ability to demonstrate a methodical, organised and flexible approach to work. You will also have excellent administrative, organisational and time management skills with the ability to manage varying workloads and prioritise tasks accordingly.
Duties will include;
* Maintain the office supplies to include managing the stationary order.
* Maintain the spam email folder as necessary.
* Maintain the Act! Database and update Outlook contacts when required.
* Supervise travel arrangements to include taxis, oyster cards, and congestion charges.
* Ad hoc admin support for all departments.
* Maintain safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
* Any other reasonable related duties as required.
The company will pay between £16,000-£18,000 depending on your background. The working pattern is Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm with free parking on site.
If you think you have what it takes, please call Susanna NOW on 01442 244662 or email your CV through