We are currently recruiting for a number of Potwash Assistants to join an independent Collegiate. You will be working full time and as part of a team in a supportive environment.
You will have a positive attitude, be capable of working on your own initiative as well as part of a wider team and be flexible as you will be working 40 hours a week on a shift rota 5 over 7. Your own transport is essential due to location.
- Ensure all equipment and utensils are washed and put away to the standards required
- Support the kitchen in cleaning the equipment when requested
- Provide excellent customer service at all times to our students, staff and visitors
- General cleaning and tidying of the department
- Ensure that all COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety requirements are adhered to
- Support the running of functions and school events
- Attend all training as and when required
- Carry out any other duties requested
Benefits include free staff gym, free staff car park, free meals whilst on duty and a work place pension scheme
If you have a can do attitude and wish to apply please call Vicky on 01904 628741