Technician / Quality Assurance Technician / Quality Control
Job Title: Technician
Location: Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent - (37 hours Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5pm)
The Company offers a unique quality assurance system that combines technology and expertise to ensure pipeline infrastructures are installed and maintained correctly. Helping customers to improve long term performance through eliminating poor installation on their pipelines.
The successful candidate will join the Technical team in providing technical and practical support to the Laboratory and On Site services for their customers. Identifying faults, environmental factors and poor installation.
- To provide the primary support for the inspection service for customers
- Provide support for the full process of Quality accreditation for internal and external services. To include sample receipt, preparation, testing and results.
- Provide practical site support on equipment delivery and collection
- Collection and repair/exchange of company supplied equipment and apparatus
- Developing skills and responsibilities for Electrofusion and Butt Fusion welding, Mechanical Testing
- Forensic analysis of Electrofusion & Butt fusion failures
- Offering internal and external operational support
- Knowledge of Quality accreditation of services, ideally within pipe systems - essential
- Operational support for internal and external customers experience - essential
- Experience/knowledge of Electrofusion & Butt fusion - desirable
- Person Specification:
- High attention to detail
- Excellent customer service
- Approachable and flexible
- Able to work within a team environment as well as own initiative
- Bonus scheme
- 33 days holiday, including statutory
- Company Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Healthcare cash plan
- Life assurance
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Quality Control Inspector, QC Technician, Quality Control Coordinator, Quality Assurance Operator, Quality Control Analyst, Quality Compliance Officer, Quality Assurance Inspector, Manufacturing Quality Control and Production Quality Assurance may also be considered for this role.