Are you looking for an Executive Officer role in the Newcastle area? Do you have a background in supervisory work or are you an Admin Officer ready to make that next career step? If this sounds like you, please read on - we have some fantastic opportunities available!
Brook Street has been chosen as a recruitment partner to hire temporary Executive Officers for The Rural Payments Agency and we are currently recruiting for a number of temporary roles for the site at Newcastle Business Park.
As an Executive Officer, your role will largely be to assist with the authorisation and supervisory checking of claim payments, amendments, transfers and recoveries for a specific campaign. It will also involve dealing with more complex cases, supporting and allocating work to a team of Admin Officers and providing statistics and updates to the management team on a weekly basis.
Daily duties will include;
- Following defined guidelines and desk instructions in order to authorise scheme payments
- Carrying out supervisory checks to the required standards within set deadlines
- Responding to claim queries, providing advice and guidance to team members
- Communicate with customers regarding their claims in writing and on the telephone
- Preparing regular statistics for management teams
- Supporting team members to achieve required high standards
TYPICAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Effective IT Skills, experience of using Word, Excel and other windows based applications
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to input data efficiently and accurately
- A positive attitude to (temporary) employment and be available for the duration of the assignment
- Excellent location with free parking
- Flexible working hours - 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Competitive pay rate
These roles are to start at the end of July and throughout August, and have a current expected end date of 31st December 2018, with the possibility of extension beyond this date.