- Full Time
We’re BSI, the business standards company that helps organizations all over the world make excellence a habit. For more than a century, we’ve been showing businesses how to improve performance, reduce risk and achieve sustainable growth.
Our Knowledge Solutions division provides businesses with unrivalled access to information on industry standards from an array of sectors. Currently, our influence spans the Aerospace, Automotive, Built Environment, Food, Healthcare and ICT sectors, to name a few.
Now, we are looking for a Business Analyst to join our team in Chiswick and carry out requirements analysis to support the delivery of our digital smart content.
- Salary starting from £40,000 DOE
- Excellent company-contributed pension scheme
- Company-paid private medical insurance
- A wide range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your lifestyle
- Support the success of a business that’s committed to continual improvement, integrity and inclusivity
- 27 days’ annual leave (with the opportunity to increase this to 30 days)
We pride ourselves on setting the industry benchmark and invest significantly in our people to ensure they have the best possible opportunity to deliver an outstanding service and realise their professional goals.
Joining us means being part of an organization where ambition, motivation, and commitment are rewarded. We do all we can to ensure that working for us is as rewarding as it is enjoyable and challenging.
What’s more, we’re based just above Gunnersbury Tube Station, making for an easy commute, or you can use our free on-site parking if you’d prefer to drive.
As a Business Analyst, you will identify and analyse process and workflow requirements to support the creation, enhancement and delivery of our Knowledge Solutions content.
Primarily focusing on requirements analysis and solution design, you will:
- Contribute to the work of cross-functional project teams
- Understand and document content and workflow processes
- Work with internal stakeholders and vendors to identify solutions that support the delivery of our content
- Help to monitor the progress of projects
- Create user documentation
To join us as a Business Analyst, you’ll need:
- Experience as a Business Analyst and experience of working on multiple concurrent projects
- Solid experience of defining and/or working with content systems
- A degree level qualification OR equivalent publishing experience, including working with content systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A great eye for detail
Other organizations may call this role Business Analyst, Analyst, Business Systems Analyst, Product Analyst, Requirements Analyst, Project Analyst or Business Change Analyst.
Webrecruit and BSI are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are a Business Analyst seeking your next step, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.