I have a fantastic opportunity with NHS Digital for a Project Manager role based in Leeds. This role is a temporary assignment for initially 7 months with view to being extended thereafter
The Digital Maternity Programme is delivering national multimillion pound transformation to maternity services across the whole of England, a major programme for the NHS that will lead to a transformed maternity services experience for women, their families and clinicians. The changes enabled by the various maternity projects will result better outcomes nationwide and will give the applicant a chance to contribute to real change in the NHS.
This programme is a key Paperless 2020 delivery workstream and part of a national Maternity Transformation Programme (MTP), the team formed in early 2016 and the many of the projects are at different levels of maturity including the 'initiation phase' of the project lifecycle. The Role will involve working with a close-knit team of clinical, technical and front line delivery people to help define the solutions for changing the NHS and deliver key national products that will revolutionise the delivery of maternity care over the next decade. The aim of Digital Technology being delivered by this programme is to ensure that:
* Women have access to the right, unbiased information that enables them to receive a service in which there is choice, personalisation and safety that supports them during and after pregnancy.
* All maternity information and records in England can be securely shared and accessed digitally by both professionals and women,
* Requirements around relevant Technology elements include personal health records, patient facing and clinician and public facing mobile solutions, information tools, data population analysis and national interoperability platforms are met
The Project Manager will be instrumental in leading the Maternity Personal Health Record (PHR ) which will support the Maternity standard record project and wider Digital maternity programme
You will play a lead role in taking the project from initiation through to delivery and close.
- You will coordinate the user implementation groups across LMS areas and sites in those areas.
- You will act as first point of contact for maternity suppliers & NHS Trusts/Maternity providers.
- You will be monitoring progress and responsible for the required reporting and compliance activity associated with the spend and project objectives.
- You will undertake benefits monitoring and reporting.
- You will be involved in system improvement and development and the necessary user experience activity.
- The PM will ensure the project is managed within Scope, timescales, costs and quality.
- You will build and maintain stakeholder relationships with internal and external partners.
Note: This role will involve regular national travel to support the delivery of PHR's across a number of NHS Trusts.
If this sounds like the role for you, call Niza today on 0118 9588990 or email your CV.