We are looking to recruit a full time Residential Conveyancer with a minimum of 3 years’ experience to join and lead our Conveyancing Team at our branch office in Hinckley. This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable law firm, and conveyancing team, as a property lawyer.
- At least 3 years’ conveyancing experience
- Experience of dealing with residential transactions including: sales and purchases, re-mortgages, freehold and leasehold, new build and shared ownership
- Familiar with using a case management system
- Knowledge of Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) standards.
Residential Conveyancer Duties
- Preparing contracts and leases
- Providing legal advice to clients
- Handling probate and litigation tasks
- Liaising with solicitors and estate agents
- Reporting and advising clients where necessary
- Competitive remuneration package
- Excellent career development and progression
About LDJ Solicitors
We are the go-to high street law firm with an excellent reputation for giving realistic and professional service to our clients. You can be assured that your hard work, commitment and loyalty will not go unnoticed at LDJ, as we regularly look at new ways to reward our people.