Machine Operator - Robot Welder / Semi Skilled Welder
- Full Time
Job Title: Machine Operator - Robot Welder
Location: Sherburn-in-Elmet, North Yorkshire
Salary: £10 per hour plus £25 per week attendance allowance
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Hours of Work: Mon - Fri 08:00 - 16:45 (possible shift work)
Established for over 35 years and now one of the North West's leading & multi award winning Engineering companies, the Company is looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Machine operator / setter - Panasonic robot welding, to join their team in Sherburn-in-Elmet.
This is the perfect opportunity for an enthusiastic and dynamic person to thrive, working within a successful and vibrant team.
- Ensure all orders are completed on time in full
- Ensure all components produced are of the required quality
- Filling in job history cards
- Performing in process inspection of welded products
- Prepare parts to load into the machine - tack welding
- Clean and complete the products as they come off the machine
- Any other ad hoc duties
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of robotic welding desired but not essential - training will be provided
- Capable of semi-skilled welding
- Prepared to learn the skills required to operate the machine
- Ability to read drawings
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to work well on own initiative
- Ability to multi-task and with a high level of attention to detail
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free car parking
- Death in Service Award
- Health care scheme
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Machine Operator, Machine Welder, Robot Welder, Robotic Welding, Welder, Skilled Welder, Welding Technician, Welding Engineer, Welding, Manufacturing Welder will also be considered for the role.
Apply for Machine Operator - Robot Welder / Semi Skilled Welder
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly