An Ed tech hub for schools requires a sales trained adviser to increase the speed of customer acquisition, primarily schools, and also coaches and small coaching organisations.
The Salesperson role is full time during term time (8:30am-5:30pm Monday - Friday) and reduced hours during school holidays (6 hours per day). The role also involves having the company mobile at home to handle the occasional issues that arise between coaches and schools (such as sickness resulting in non-attendance). Particular responsibilities are (though, as a small and growing organisation these are not limited to):
- New business: responding to enquiries to convert into customers.
- New business: working with the marketing manager to coordinate outbound sales calls with outbound marketing activities.
- Relationship management: ensuring that existing customers are fully aware of the capabilities of the portal, to ensure that all clubs in any given school run through the portal.
- On-boarding and liaising with coaches and small coaching organisations who are delivering activities through the portal. Making decisions about suitability and where required terminating coaches who do not perform to the required standards.
- Providing input into new platform development as one of the prime customers of the software development effort.
- High energy levels with cheerful disposition and the ability to work under pressure
- Sales and/or telemarketing experience
- Excellent telephone manner
- Proactive and efficient
- Mature and calm under pressure
- Sound organisational and administrative skills
- Like working in a small organisation
- Strong interest in education, children and sports
- Salary £20k basic + 30% on target commission-based bonus
- 5 weeks holidays plus public holidays
- 4% employer contribution (2% employee)
- Company funded life and income protection insurance
- Opt-in private healthcare package
- To do their bit to encourage people to live a healthy life
- To inspire, challenge, and excite
- To encourage “I can’t” to become “I can”
- To be socially and environmentally responsible
- To create worthwhile and well rewarded careers
- To do the right thing
About the Organisation
Clubs for Schools is an EdTech hub for clubs that transforms the manner in which schools organise their extracurricular club provision.
Whereas schools might purchase business systems solutions from software companies, and sports and other activity provision from coaches and small coaching organisations, neither can properly solve the challenge faced by schools, who are left with excessive overheads a barrage of sales calls from providers.
Instead, Clubs for Schools comes alongside both schools and providers, combining expert software developers with extracurricular club expertise. This enables schools to eliminate the overheads associated with managing extracurricular clubs while retaining control, and for coaches and small coaching organisations to automate their own process with similar overhead reduction benefits to themselves and improvements in the service they provide to schools.
Club for Schools Mission
To support more kids to be happier, healthier and more successful as a result of more and better extracurricular clubs.
They do this by working with schools, coaches and small coaching organisations who share their energy and passion for their mission, and serve them by using their own expertise to automate away overheads to simplify their lives.
Club for Schools plan
To invest in people and software so that they can grow to serve at least 1,000 schools and 3,000 coaches or club leaders by 2021.
Clubs for Schools offers challenging fun, laughter and work with energetic people, schools and coaches who want to be successful by making a difference to young people’s lives. If you feel as strongly as they do about living a more fulfilling and healthy life then this could be the perfect environment for you to work in.
To apply please attached you CV to the link provided and Clubs for Schools will be in direct contact.
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.