Entry Level Data Researcher
Our client are the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster.
The Marketing Data Operations department within the Legal Solutions Business is looking for a Data Researcher to validate relevant organisational information, and information on individuals via web based research. This role will give you a thorough understanding of the legal market and business lawyer communities, types of law practices, their structures and requirements.
Role: Data Researcher
Location: Canary Wharf - London
Duration : Until the end of the year with potential to be extended
Pay: £83 per day
Start date: ASAP
2. You will be responsible for accurately updating data validated through your research projects or otherwise into relevant internal databases. All data should be delivered in accordance with Data Entry Standards documentation and optimum use of research sources.
Skills & Experience Required:
High standard of written English.
2. Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications.
1. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
2. Be a team player
Must have a positive attitude
2. Good problem-solving skills and ability to work with multi-faceted information.
3. High level of accuracy and attention to detail, especially when dealing with data entry.
4. Must have good organisational skills and an ability to work under pressure, observing tight deadlines, and capable of managing many projects at the same time.
5. Excellent communication skills.
Ideally you will have a minimum of 8 GCSE A-C (or equivalent) and a minimum of 2 A-Levels (A-D) (or equivalent). A degree is not necessary but would be an advantage.