Health and Safety Consultant
2 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a firm of Health & Safety and Employment Law consultants with offices in Leeds. They are an eminent organisation bringing a refreshingly positive approach to the minefield areas of Health and Safety and Employment Law. Their services also incorporate Asbestos Surveys, CDM, Fire Risk Assessments & Health & Safety Training.
They are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic Health and Safety Consultant to assist with the increased workload generated as the business has grown.
Your main duties within this role will be visiting clients to carry out any number of the following processes:
- Health & Safety Audits and Reviews of Safe Working Practices
- Independent Contract Site Inspections
- Assist with the formulation of Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Preparing Policy Documentation
- Conduct Safety Training Courses
- Conduct Accident Investigations
- Provide General Support and Competent Advice to our Client Base
- Assist with client Accreditation Applications and the relevant sections of Tender Documentation
- Undertaking Specialist Surveys (qualification dependent)
The ideal candidate should hold the NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum. Being a member of IOSH would support your application, as would holding relevant qualifications in Asbestos or Fire related subjects. Previous experience in providing H&S consultancy services within a customer facing environment is also desirable.
This role will be based from Guiseley, Leeds, however the majority of your time will be spent out of the office servicing clients nationwide. This may mean that you endure the occasional overnight stay. As travelling is part of the role, a full driving licence is essential. The role does also provide the opportunity for working from home when required.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email
Apply for Health and Safety Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly