Insurance Loss Recovery Team Leader /Claims Handler Team Leader
2 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Insurance Loss Recovery Team Leader
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Salary: FTE £20,000 to £30,000 DOE + Performance incentive scheme
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Do you want to work for one of the Times 100 Best Companies?
Do you have team leader experience with a determination to succeed?
Do you have experience in the motor insurance industry?
The Company has a fantastic opportunity in their Insurance Services Department. They are the UK's leading independent provider of fleet and insurer incident management and specialist vehicle recovery services. Due to continued growth, they are now seeking to expand the Insurance Services Department with ambitious individuals who have a passion, desire and a great attitude, to help drive a team of handlers to success.
The Insurance Services department deals with motor liability claims for their clients whether they are at-fault for the incident, not at-fault for the incident or whether there is a dispute over liability. As an Insurance Loss Recovery Team Leader you will be required to effectively manage, lead, coach and develop a team of claims handlers ensuring each claim is handled in a speedy and professional manner, according to the specific requirements of each client organisation, whilst maintaining a strong focus on operational targets; performance improvement; revenue maximisation and cost reduction.
To be successful in this role you will be/have:
- Strong work ethic who will thrive in a busy environment
- Able to demonstrate an engaging personality with excellent communication and proven people management skills
- Excel in your ability to get the best out of your team members, through strong hands-on coaching and performance management
- Highly customer and delivery focused, you will thrive on working in a target driven environment where performance improvements and innovation are constantly being pursued
- A well-developed sense of financial awareness, you will be someone who can see the bigger picture and work closely with peers and line managers to ensure delivery against SLA's and targets
What's in it for you?
Supporting you to be the best you can they'll prepare you for success right from the start. When you join them you'll enjoy a structured training programme and during your first 12 months they will continue to develop you in your role through on-going coaching and support so that you have a really great first year. Your development doesn't stop there however as you will go on to learn and build further skills and as you progress your salary will too.
You'll also enjoy some fantastic benefits:
- Competitive salary quarterly performance bonus
- 25 days holiday increasing to 28 with length of service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Free eye tests and free car parking
- Modern break out areas with kitchen facilities and TV area (and shower facilities for those that want to take advantage of our cycle to work scheme.)
- Discounts with local businesses
The company is one of the largest fleet and accident management specialists in the UK. To apply now click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter.
Candidates with experience of: Insurance Claims Handler, Claim Handler, Customer Claims Executive, Customer Service, Insurance Claims, Fraudulent Claims Handler, Insurance Fraud, Motor Claims Handler, Personal Injury Claims Handler, Case Handler, Claims Assistant, Claims Advisor may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Insurance Loss Recovery Team Leader /Claims Handler Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly