Business Development Manager / B2B Sales / Field Sales
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Tytherington, Cheshire
Salary: Up to £40,000 - £60,000 OTE + Car allowance
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager to join the company's busy Sales and Marketing Team.
The company live to deliver on their client's instore brand experiences. They have worked hard to be able to keep that promise, working hand in hand with some of the nation's largest retailers and brands to deliver seamless instore marketing campaigns for over 40 years.
Reporting into the Business Development Director, the Business Development Manager will take responsibility for driving the new business line forward. The Business Development Manager will be goal focused and have a track record in consultative selling. Taking responsibility for everything from making first approaches to prospective customers, putting together well considered proposals and capable of front line negotiation.
Although supported by the Business Development Director and S&M team you'll be self-motivated with a real desire to succeed and go out there and win new business.
As an adept problem solver the Business Development Manager will be putting these skills to use regularly, able to quickly analyse complex scenarios and come up with the best solutions. No two days are the same and the Business Development Manager will be the kind of person that thrives on dealing with the unexpected and will be able to remain cool and determined in your response when out of the blue situations arise.
- Generate and develop new business leads across all their portfolio of services.
- Make approaches to existing and prospective clients to assess the requirement for their services.
- Key focus on building relationships with several existing accounts
- Driving new client sales through that meet activation criteria
- Possess the ability to succinctly share insights with senior managers of the business.
- Stay abreast of trends in the retail-marketing world and understand the unique opportunities and challenges that affect clients' businesses and the retail implementation services industry.
- Act as a team player working within a high performing sales and marketing team on forthcoming opportunities.
- Be an excellent face-to-face communicator with the ability to present and pitch with conviction.
- Forge strong client relationships across a broad range of retail clients and further across the industry, and build service awareness.
- Demonstrate experience and gravitas when consulting with high spend clients, react quickly to change and take it all in your stride, effortlessly and calmly.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV with a Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Senior Business Development Manager, Senior Account Manager, Senior Business Development Executive, Sales Manager, Business Development Executive, Sales Executive, Key Account Manager, Senior Business Executive, Senior Sales Agent, B2B Sales, Field Sales, Finance Sales, Technology Sales will also be considered for the role.