Bournemouth, Dorset (BH8 8AQ)
Our client is the UK’s leading retirement housebuilder and have been delivering specialist retirement property for 40 years, having built an enviable reputation for providing excellent customer service and high levels of satisfaction to customers. It makes sense therefore to ensure this unrivalled service is carried through to provide a fully comprehensive Resales Service to their Homeowners.
Due to the growth of the business, our client now has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Progressor to join the team.
About the role
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Progressing and monitoring transactions from the point of agreeing the sale through to exchange and completion.
- Liaising with associated parties including estate agents, solicitors, company Property Transfer department and other third parties.
- Communicating with buyers and sellers to provide regular updates on the progress of the sale/purchase via telephone and email.
- Updating and maintaining notes on the Resales system.
- Booking any necessary appointments into Field Resale Negotiators’ calendars.
- Receive general telephone calls and direct or handle the caller’s query as appropriate.
- Corresponding with and updating vendors and prospects as required by the Property Consultants.
- Liaising with Property and House/Estate Managers at MSMS/Yourlife managed developments as required.
The successful candidate will be a strong team player who will provide support and assistance to members of the resales team.
Educated to GCSE level or equivalent, you should have excellent keyboard skills and be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages including databases.Ideally you should have a secretarial or typing qualification.Good administrative skills are essential, alongside accuracy and attention to detail.
An effective negotiator with strong communication skills, you should have the ability to build and maintain good relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, exercising tact and discretion as required.You should be highly organised, with a ‘can do’ approach and the ability to work on your own initiative and to manage and prioritise your own workload to meet deadlines.
Previous experience of working in property or conveyancing, or a sales environment, would be advantageous.
Hours of work
37 hours per week, 09:00 – 17:30 Monday to Thursday, 09:00 – 17:00 on Friday.
In addition to an attractive salary, benefits include Group Personal Pension and life assurance.
Thursday 02 August 2018
How to Apply
Please click the apply button to be redirected to our clients website.