Client Services Team Leader - Livingston
Client Services Team Leader
Location: Livingston, West Lothian EH54 6TQ
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a ‘Client Services Team Leader' to join their operational team based in their Livingston Offices.
Our client is an International boutique property maintenance provider covering a diverse range of clients across a range of sectors. They have recently been awarded the Platinum award for Investors in People, Gold for Investors in young people and Health and Wellbeing. This is an excellent opportunity to join an experienced office team.
Client Services Team Leader Function:
Manage day to day running of Client Services Department. Working closely with Account Managers on delivering excellent service to both internal and external clients in line with company values. To act as first point of escalation prior to the involvement of Account Managers. Working closely with the Training & Development Manager to maximise team performance.
Your duties would include but would not be restricted to:
- Responsible for overseeing Client Services Department and their daily tasks
- Supporting Client Services Managers with daily operational tasks
- Liaising with clients both internally and externally
- Building and growing new and current client relationships
- Escalation point for client queries and concerns
- Auditing weekly client reports
- Auditing of client quotations
- Costing of Jobs for invoicing
- Auditing Financial Data
- Managing end of month Financials
- Ensure the Global Platform is up to date and accurate
- Provide first class customer service
- Strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills
The applicant should demonstrate excellent customer service at every opportunity, have excellent communication skills with a proven track record in managing people. Should be able to exceed client's expectations with excellent administration and numerical accuracy. Ability to work to deadlines and be willing to use their initiative to get the job done.
A strong leader with experience of managing people. Excellent organisational skills and problem-solving ability and a passion for continuous improvement.
Knowledge of Microsoft packages including excel is essential.
Please apply online and send your current CV / Cover Letter and any further documents supporting your application.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.