Are you great at analysing and interpreting data? Do you have a passion for numbers?
Our client is looking for a positive, enthusiastic and numerate individual to join their fantastic team. They are a market leader in the world of publishing and distribution.
This position would suit an experienced, numerate administrator, a recent graduate where analysis of data, numbers and statistics was required or the equivalent. So if you have a great desire to work with numbers we want to hear from you!
As a Commercial Copy Planner you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of magazines and liaise with a number of areas across the business to ensure that our client's products are allocated to stores effectively.
It is crucial that you can analyse and interpret sales trends and other data to ensure the right decisions are made from a distribution perspective.
You will take on a workload, so time management and organisation is key to balance different deadlines.
You will receive great training, flexible benefits and NO weekends!
- Have proven skills in planning, analysis and numeracy
- Be organised and methodical.
- Have the ability to build strong relationships.
- Be able to challenge effectively with commercial awareness.
- Meet challenges with appropriate levels of enthusiasm.
- Use effective communication.
- Have a high level of commitment to making a difference.
- Have a positive attitude and be resourceful.
- Be proficient in the use of MS Office, specifically Excel.
- Have a strong mathematical background.
This is a permanent, full-time position offering a salary between £18,000 to £22,000 per annum.
If you want to be considered for this exciting role then please apply today to avoid disappointment and submit your CV.
Our client is holding immediate interviews so why wait!