Accounts Assistant / Clerical Assistant / Finance Assistant
Job Title: Part-Time Accounts Assistant / Clerical Assistant
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
The efficient planning, liaison and execution of all tasks in support of the Accounts team along with other tasks required to ensure the smooth operation of the administration support function.
- Raise and input sales invoices
- Statement issue and credit control
- Purchase order issue and control
- Purchase invoice check and input
- Supplier Statement reconciliation
- Complete banking, input and routine bank reconciliation
- Petty cash issue and reconciliation
- Assist the Accounts and operations team with general clerical support and administration
General Administrative Responsibilities:
- In common with all other staff, general duties, attendance at meetings, support for customers and visitors
- Direct, telephone and electronic communication with staff, customers and suppliers
- Keeping the office and your work area clean and tidy
- Support for other departments where required in achievement of our charitable objectives
To be successful you will:
The ideal candidate will have the ability to work flexibly, changing tasks as and when required but retaining attention to detail at all times. Accounts experience would be useful but, for the right candidate, not necessarily essential.
- Flexible approach to tasks and ability to multi-task / change task often at short notice.
- Hours will usually be regular but some flexibility would be beneficial according to the varying needs of the role.
- Self-motivation and confidence
- Able to work in a team
- Confident and able to deal with a wide variety of people
- Task focused and able to work to regular deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Computer literacy including confident use common office programs (spreadsheets etc).
- Ideally experience in the use of Excel, Word, Access and Sage would be an advantage but use of other comparable systems would be acceptable.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Accountant, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Payable, Accounts Analyst, Accounts Receivable, Bookkeeping, Accounts Clerk, Book Keeper, Accounts Reconciliation, Bank Reconciliation, Finance Clerk, Finance Assistant, Finance Admin, Finance Administrator, Budgeting, Cost Scheduler, Forecasting, Payment Processing Business Administrator, Receptionist, Admin Support, Secretary, Clerk, Support Administrator, Administrative Assistant, Administrator, Office Support, Admin Assistant, Admin, Office Assistant, Clerical Assistant, Office Administrator, Business Support, Senior Receptionist, Telephonist, Company Receptionist, Reception will also be considered for this role.