Student Union Coordinator
Student Union Coordinator - Scarborough
An exciting opportunity taking place at a university campus in Scarborough where they are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and vibrant individual who will be actively involved in the set-up of the students union services.
This key role will directly support the organisations elected representatives by improving students’ experience at the University. You will organise and deliver activities, services and events, and liaise with Student Union staff and a wide range of University staff to ensure a high quality of student input is placed into the University’s processes.
You will hold experience of working or volunteering in a students’ union, and have a good grasp of key issues in higher education which directly affect students. You will also be able to work with autonomy and use your own initiative, together with excellent communication skills.
This post is working full-time 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis. A flexible approach to working hours is required.
Candidates with a disability will be guaranteed an interview, providing they meet all the essential requirements of the post.
Coventry University Students Union is an equal opportunities employer and is actively committed to promoting equality and diversity,and expects all staff, students and volunteers to share this commitment.
- Experience of working or volunteering in a students’ union
- Experience of planning and delivering events
- Experience of delivering effective oral and written presentations
- Proficient at using Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of students needs in a HE environment
- To coordinate and deliver CUSU activities, services and events, including wellbeing activities and societies at CU Scarborough.
- To be an ambassador for CUSU at CU Scarborough. To foster and support the development of student-led communities at CU Scarborough.
How to apply
Please click on the link provided and you will be redirected to the organisations website to complete your application.
Skills or keywords: Administration, events, student engagement, higher education
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.