Cleaning Manager/ Housekeeping Manager
Job Title: Housekeeping Manager
Location: Arrochar, Argyll
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is Scotland's leading holiday park operator with 8 parks across the scenic West of Scotland.
The Housekeeping Manager is responsible for ensuring an excellent guest impression within the public areas of the complex and the highest standards of cleanliness and quality within thir 27 hotel rooms, 76 luxury lodges and 30 high-end holiday homes.
- Scheduling the housekeeping team's rotas and staffing on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to meet required check-in times
- Ensuring all accommodation is cleaned on date of guest departure and on stand-by for let
- Working to achieve individual and team targets
- Managing the stock of housekeeping items, control of inventory costs and monthly stock take
- Supervision of laundry operations including staffing and stocks
- Supervisory experience within the housekeeping team of a large hotel or leisure resort
- Excellent staff leadership, team-building and motivational skills
- A close attention to detail
- Organisational ability and decisiveness in decision-making
- A genuine interest in creating relationships and making our customers feel special
- A full UK driving licence
- Competitive rates of pay
- Fantastic team environment
- Staff discounts on holidays, food & beverage, spa treatments and activities
- Free access to swimming pool, sauna and gym
- Retail discounts via online staff portal
- "World Host" Customer Service qualification
- Workplace Support
- Awards and Incentives
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Please note: due to the nature of the role, no sponsorship or relocation packages will be available for this position and so candidates must be eligible to both live and work in the UK to be considered.
Candidates with experience of; Housekeeper, Housekeeping Assistant, Home Cleaner, House Cleaner, Housekeeping, Room Cleaner, Room Attendant, Care Housekeeper, Hotel Attendant, Hospitality Attendant, Private Housekeeper, will also be considered for this role.