Welder / Plater
Job Title: Welder / Plater
Location: Rotherham, Yorkshire
Salary: £12 - £13 per hour including shift allowances
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Hours of Work: Shift Rotation of 6am-2pm and 10pm -6am
Established for over 35 years and now one of the North West's leading & multi award winning Engineering companies, the Company is looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Plater/Welder, to join their team Rotherham.
This is the perfect opportunity for an enthusiastic and dynamic person to thrive, working within a successful and vibrant team.
- To review engineering drawings for parts to be fabricated/welded.
- Perform welding/plating activities.
- Ensure tolerances and parameters are met to satisfy quality and output.
- Ensure production timings are met/exceeded.
- Follow company rules and adhere to procedures & Health and Safety standards.
- Work as part of a team to produce orders on time and within customer expectation/quality requirements.
- Carry out and record daily/weekly/monthly maintenance and safety checks.
- Ensure correct marking up of component parts.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Welding & Fabrication experience and qualifications
- Must be coded to BS EN ISO9606-1 fillet and butt weld standard
- Experienced in MIG and TIG welding with the ability to read engineering drawings
- Ability to work effectively and use own initiative
- Good communicator at all levels
- Knowledge of Health & Safety Legislation
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free car parking
- Death in Service Award
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Welder, Skilled Welder, Welding Technician, Plater, Plating Engineer, Welding Engineer, Welding, Finishing Welder, Fabrication, MIG Welder, TIG Welder, Manufacturing Welder, Manufacturing Fabricator will also be considered for the role.