Welder / Plater
1 day left
- Full Time
Job Title: Welder / Plater
Location: Rotherham, Yorkshire
Salary: £12 - £13 per hour including shift allowances
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Hours of Work: Shift Rotation of 6am-2pm and 10pm -6am
Established for over 35 years and now one of the North West's leading & multi award winning Engineering companies, the Company is looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Plater/Welder, to join their team Rotherham.
This is the perfect opportunity for an enthusiastic and dynamic person to thrive, working within a successful and vibrant team.
- To review engineering drawings for parts to be fabricated/welded.
- Perform welding/plating activities.
- Ensure tolerances and parameters are met to satisfy quality and output.
- Ensure production timings are met/exceeded.
- Follow company rules and adhere to procedures & Health and Safety standards.
- Work as part of a team to produce orders on time and within customer expectation/quality requirements.
- Carry out and record daily/weekly/monthly maintenance and safety checks.
- Ensure correct marking up of component parts.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Welding & Fabrication experience and qualifications
- Must be coded to BS EN ISO9606-1 fillet and butt weld standard
- Experienced in MIG and TIG welding with the ability to read engineering drawings
- Ability to work effectively and use own initiative
- Good communicator at all levels
- Knowledge of Health & Safety Legislation
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free car parking
- Death in Service Award
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Welder, Skilled Welder, Welding Technician, Plater, Plating Engineer, Welding Engineer, Welding, Finishing Welder, Fabrication, MIG Welder, TIG Welder, Manufacturing Welder, Manufacturing Fabricator will also be considered for the role.
Apply for Welder / Plater
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly