We are currently recruiting for an exciting Administration Assistant role for a government sector based in the Guildford area on an ongoing temporary basis. This role is likely to last for a number of months.
This position is to start work immediately and will be on an ongoing basis. You will be responsible for assiting the team with general administration duties. You will be assisiting with the following:
- Data input
- Moving files and post
- Some lifting and carrying of large quantities of files
- General administration
The ideal candidate will have:
- Office based knowledge and the ability to take on multiple tasks
- Work well under pressure
- You will understand the importance of confidentiality
- have the ability to use your own initiative
- High attention to detail and strong IT skills
- Knowledge on basic administration procedures
Due to the nature of this role a basic DBS check will need to be processed before you can start. This will cost £25 to do but you will be reimbursed after 4-6 weeks of working in the booking.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday, 9am till 5pm with an hour for lunch.
The hourly rate for this role is £7, increasing to £9 per hour after 12 weeks of temping. Holiday hours are aslo accrued on a weekly basis!
If you are interested in this position then please do not hesitate to contact Emily on 01483 302979 or apply online today!