Customer Services Executive - Fulfilment
Customer Services Executive – Fulfilment
East Grinstead, West Sussex
£19,000 - £23,500
Are you a Customer Services Executive looking to increase your skill-set? Want to play an important role in a successful company’s operations? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re ILG (International Logistics Group). We’re an independent fulfilment, warehousing and logistics provider with over 25 years’ experience and market-leading status.
Due to growth, diversification and expansion in the scope of our operations, we’re looking for a Customer Services Executive to provide a helpful, friendly and professional service to our fulfilment customers.
- Salary of £19,000 - £23,500
- Bonus scheme (£600)
- Pension, childcare vouchers and life assurance
- Healthshield care package and discount perks
- On-site parking
- A dedicated platform for learning and development
- Staff member of the month awards
- Employee assistance programme
- Staff introduction scheme
- 20 days’ holiday with the option to buy/sell holiday
- Birthday leave
Every day our people work hard to make our customers more successful and in return, we work hard to make our employees more successful. We invest in their training and development, recognise and reward their achievements and create opportunities to progress within our business.
We understand the importance of making time to unwind and have fun, so we fund a number of social events, including our amazing annual party. Each year we celebrate in style, present our annual employee awards and celebrate the people that make our business so special.
So, if you want to develop an exciting career, learn from a friendly team and realise your full potential in a fast-moving industry, this is the role for you.
As a Customer Services Executive, you’ll provide frontline telephone and email support to a portfolio of our fulfilment customers.
Providing a high-quality service, you will:
- Build a strong understanding of customer’s bespoke requirements
- Resolve day-to-day queries and process orders
- Manage our live chat function, and pass on queries accordingly
- Provide customers with updates in-line with our SLA
- Work with the Accounts and Warehouse Department to resolve any problems
To join the team, you’ll need:
- Customer service experience, including working to deadlines and SLA commitments
- Experience of having financial responsibility
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly Excel and Outlook
- A methodical and organised approach to work, particularly in relation to email management
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- The ability to complete work that requires a high level of accuracy
Ideally, you’ll have previous knowledge and experience of warehousing and distribution, but this isn’t essential.
We’re eager to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Rep, Customer Care Representative, Customer Service Agent, Sales Order Processor, Customer Support Administrator, or Customer Support Executive.
To apply for the role of Customer Services Executive, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.