Customer Service Representative / Client Relationship Executive
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Telford, Shropshire TF3
Job Type: Contract, Full time and Part time opportunities available
The Company is the UK's market leader in outsourced waste management and recycling services providing an all-encompassing waste management service that looks to enhance the environmental and financial performance of their customers. With a strong focus on their technology the Company has an ambitious and innovative in-house IT department which manages the technology they use internally and their offerings to their customers and suppliers.
The Company are looking for enthusiastic people to join their Customer Service teams. You will be responsible for delivering first class customer service, handling enquiries and complaints through inbound and outbound telephone calls, processing orders and ensuring that the systems and relevant colleagues are kept up to date.
- Receive customer enquiries for products and services and convert into bookings so that sales are increased to meet the departmental targets.
- Record, update and maintain customer data and interaction on the system so that an accurate customer database is available.
- Proactively identify sales opportunities when speaking to customers and recommend suitable products and services.
- Delivery of excellent customer service with internal and external customers to ensure that Company's Vision, Mission and Values are met.
- Achieve the departmental KPI's including volume of calls and quality of service.
- Resolve customer queries and complaints regarding chasing, non-delivery of timed service, non-removal and wasted journeys so customers are retained.
- To refer relevant customer queries and complaints to the Account Coordinator so that they can be resolved to the customer's satisfaction in line with departmental procedures.
- To establish a working relationship with the designated customers and internal or external business contacts so that interaction with customers is effective, business is increased and customers are retained.
To be successful you will:
- Previous experience of dealing with customers either face to face or on the phone.
- Experience of working within waste would be ideal.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office.
- Experience within a fast-paced, demanding, environment.
- GCSE C grade or equivalent Maths and English.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Customer Services Executive, Customer Service Representative, Customer Support, Client Service, Customer Service Executive, Customer Services, Customer Assistant, Customer Aid, Customer Service Consultant, Customer Service Administrator, Customer Service Representative, Customer Advisor, Customer Support, Business Support, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service, Customer Services Officer, Administrator, Admin will be considered for this role.