Human Resources Support Officer
We are looking for an enthusiastic Human Resources Support Officer who is ready for a new challenge to join our fast-paced HR Department. If you are looking for more experience within the HR field then this may be the ideal role for you.
- Highly organised and meticulous
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Educated to GCSE level with excellent IT, admin & numeracy skills
- Experience with working within HR – desirable
Human Resources Support Officer Duties
- Preparing and recording annual leave sheets
- Assisting in achieving department goals and targets
- Performing a wide range of admin and operational activities
- Organising and supervising staff recruitment and interviews
- Providing a fantastic service across aspects of the employee life cycle
About St David’s Hospice
St David’s Hospice is a registered charity that provides palliative care to adult patients in North West Wales. We aim to improve the lives of those with terminal or life-limiting illnesses, taking care of their physical, emotional, spiritual, and social needs.
Our ‘One Team’ approach aims to support creative and flexible responses from every member of our workforce in order to benefit each and every person using our services. There is an expectation for everyone to support colleagues beyond their own team.
We are willing to consider applications from those wishing to work part-time, this pay would be on a pro-rata basis to the hours worked.