Fencing Assistant / Labourer
We are currently looking for a fencing assistant / labourer to join our expanding team, the role will involve assisting our fencing teams on domestic, commercial and new build fencing installations.
Opportunity for progression to a Fencer following training.
· Current Driving license is required
· Valid CSCS is preferred but not essential to start, however will be required by successful applicant
· Hours of work will be 7.30am–4.30pm, Monday to Friday
· Need to be fit and healthy as the work will involve digging, lifting and carrying
· Need to be used to working outdoors