Our client currently has a great opportunity for a Warehouse Assistant to join their friendly team based in Enfield.
The company is looking to recruit a Warehouse Assistant to help with the smooth and efficient day-to-day running of the Warehouse.
The company are North London’s premier mobility & independent living centre providing an excellent standard of customer service and care to all their customers with patience and empathy.
As a Warehouse Assistant you will be responsible for the following:-
Key duties will include:
- Picking of orders
- Checking and packing of orders
- Replenishment of warehouse shelves
- Unloading of containers
- Processing Goods-In consignments
- Stacking and wrapping of pallets
- Carrying out any tasks that the Warehouse Management deems appropriate
- Reliable team worker
- Strong work ethic and energetic attitude
- Focus on attention to detail in every aspect of role
- Must have basic English literacy skills i.e. reading and verbal communication
- Previous experience of working in a warehouse would be an advantage but not essential
About the Company
Established in 1995 as an independent family run wholesaler and distributor of non-pharmaceutical healthcare products to the UK pharmacy market.
Please note that Fortuna Healthcare is committed to employ, keep and develop the abilities of disabled staff. Applications from disabled people are welcome.
How to Apply
If you feel you would be a success in this role then please apply using the link provided and our client will be in direct contact.
Please note that the company is committed to the employment, retention and development of employees with disabilities of any kind.
Applicants from all disabled individuals are welcome.
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.