Business Management Consultant
Business Management Consultant
We are an Enterprising business optimisation company looking for enterprising people to join our expanding team. We are based in Newport Pagnell and we are looking for an experienced Business Management Consultant with expertise in different domains who, after induction at our head office will travel to deliver services on-site at our client offices. The successful applicant's initial work will however be based out of our head office in Newport Pagnell so travelling will not be immediately required, however you must have the flexibility to travel when necessary to our client sites which can be located anywhere within the UK.
You will be required to act as a technical liaison between the business and it's clients.
Applicants must have proven experience showing that they have had the ability to plan and manager the delivery of projects on time and most importantly on budget.
The experience level and subject mastery we seek is typically accrued only after five years experience in a graduate or post graduate level role. However exceptional candidates with less experience should apply with details of why Blue 7 Enterprises Limited would benefit from making an exception.
Prior experience in Business Optimisation is an advantage but not essential.
Key Duties, Skills and Responsibilites:
• Conduct high level objective market research, compile and accumulate the data from the research.
• Analyse and interpret data from the market research and bespoke it to client specific requirements.
• Draft and prepare proposals and supplier contracts.
• Review market trends and monthly supply chain and procurement activities to advise on best methodology for adapting to market changes and movements within the industry sectors.
• Manage end to end procurement activities including being liaison between the purchasing groups and consortia.
• Review and action RFP’s, RFQ’s, RFI’s and tender documents.
• Conduct compliance and due diligence audits for clients within public, education and technology sectors.
• Project and programme management on all activities pertaining to capital and digital infrastructure.
• Deliver high level functional consultancy services to clients on various ERP platforms such as MS Dynamics and SAP.
• Design and evaluate business strategy and processes to support clients in public, education and technology sectors.
• Read through and interpret high level financial reports and cost centre budgets.
• Deliver professional advice by conducting workshops and seminars at various client locations.
• Attend seminars and trade fairs hosted within the public, education and technology sectors.
• Regulate all project works in relation to compliance with statutory GDPR and agreed technical standards from a cost and technical perspective.
• Evaluate Return on Investments on all major capital projects, reporting to appropriate stakeholders.
• Project management certifications such as PRINCE2 or ITIL or other relevant qualifications or certifications will be desired.
• Proficient functional knowledge on ERP systems.
• A good understanding of supply chain process and operations within education and technology sector.
We offer a solid salary with the potential of a performance related bonus.
Salary GBP 37,500 per annum. 37.5 hrs p/w. Posting Date 18.07.2018. Closing Date 15.08.2018
For an application form please apply quoting reference B7-BMC-007-18.
Applications may not be considered if received after the closing date.