Job Title: Laser Operator
Location: Liverpool, Merseyside
Salary: £10 per hour plus night shift allowance
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Hours: 6am - 2pm, 2pm - 10pm, 10pm - 6am
Established for over 35 years and now one of the North West's leading & multi award winning Engineering companies, the Company is looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Laser Operator to join their busy and expanding Laser engineering team based in Merseyside.
This is the perfect opportunity for a motivated and dynamic person to thrive, working within a successful and vibrant team.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Must have previous experience as a Flat Bed Laser Operator, Trumpf or Bystronic an advantage
- Must be able to read and understand engineering drawings
- Knowledge of different metals an advantage.
- Able to set and maintain a high standard of workmanship
- Able to work pro-actively and as part of a team to improve productivity and efficiency
- 20 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Free car parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company Pension
- Employee Benefit Loan Scheme
- Health & Wellbeing Cashback Scheme
Please note that due to the nature of the role, no sponsorship or relocation packages will be available for this position so all candidates must be eligible to both live and work in the UK to be considered.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Laser Operation, Laser Cutter Technician, Metal Fabricator, Laser Cutting, Laser Cutting Engineer, Laser Machine Operator, Laser Cutter, Machine Operator will also be considered for the role.