Role: Operations Administrator
Hours: Monday - Friday 8 - 5
Location: Tunbridge Wells
Do you have office experience and are now looking for an exciting career within the financial services industry?
This is a very exciting opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic candidate to take on an Operations Administrator role. It is ideally for someone who is looking to progress a career within this area.
1. Daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reconciliation of Cash and Bank Accounts.
2. Daily calculation and reporting for Client Money requirements.
3. Monitoring of internal accounts to ensure that the balances are flat at the end of each business day. Investigate and resolve any accounts with balances.
4. Daily set up and maintenance of Stock Data.
5. Daily regulatory reporting for Stock Depreciation.
6. Perform a daily reconciliation and sell off of all currency balances held on our internal risk accounts. Calculate the days Profit/Loss and make entries to move the P&L balance to the company account.
7. Open new Fund Manager accounts when required and complete and dispatch Fund renunciation forms to Funds Managers for Redemptions.
8. Perform Daily Stock Reconciliations, investigate and resolve identified breaks within the required timescales.
9. Monthly reconciliation of Unit Trust Positions and liaison with Fund Administrators to obtain statements for reconciliation within required timescales.
10. Provide a high-quality booking service for all International and UK non-straight thorough processing transactions to our Corporate Clients and Internal Dealers.
11. Where required, make amendments to transactions and ensure that new trade confirmations are produced and sent to clients within the regulatory deadline.
12. Proactively liaise with Market Counterparts and Corporate Clients to ensure that all trades are agreed and matched in the UK`s Centralised Settlement system, taking action to minimise any risk.
13. Ensure all unrecognised transactions alleged by external Counterparts are investigated with Corporate Clients and bookings received and actioned.
14. Learn and understand the FCA rules regarding Transaction Reporting and perform daily tasks to ensure that all trades are correctly reported.
15. Produce a daily report detailing all large transactions still unsettled and circulate to both Departmental and Senior Management.
16. Provide technical advice and guidance on all transaction booking issues to our Corporate Clients and other Internal departments.
If you are hardworking and looking to build a successful and exciting career then apply today or call Lizzie on 01892 544826!