Mortgage Applications Manager
Our fast growing modern, client based in Macclesfield, Cheshire are a fee-free online mortgage broker that makes comparing and buying mortgages quick and convenient. They have successfully combined expert advice and cutting-edge AI technology, so customers can buy complex financial products online. They are now ready to grow the team and are looking for candidates who have experience in working with Mortgages previously.
The role- The Customer Success Managers are responsible for managing the long-term relationships between client and their customers as they progress through their mortgage application. You will manage a pipeline of applications with a level of autonomy, keeping customers up to date and ensuring a 5-star customer experience throughout the entire application. You`ll be working alongside a team of engineers, designers and entrepreneurs with a shared vision of making the mortgage process as fast and easy as possible.
You`re day to day responsibilities: - Supporting the admin team with their main responsibility of submitting new mortgage applications on behalf of customers and advisers
- Manage your own caseload of mortgage applications, ensuring they progress to
completion accurately, efficiently, and in line with company standards
- Work closely and effectively with mortgage advisers to enable the best possible
outcome for customers
- Ensure you gather feedback (good and bad) so they can continue to refine and improve products & service
- Keep an open mind towards challenging processes and procedures, suggesting new ways to deliver an even better experience for you colleagues and customers
- Continue to build and develop our relationships
You`ll be a crucial part of the team because: - You have previous case administration or mortgage experience. You should also be able to demonstrate an ability or willingness to handle high levels of uncertainty and prove why you`re bringing something extraordinary to the growing team.
- You have brilliant communication and listening skills
- You will be organised and have the ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Always keep a level head under pressure but can also have laugh and joke with your colleagues when the time calls for it. We`re a small team and all get along great, which is really important. Sometimes thinks can move really fast and we all pull together to ensure we continue to deliver an excellent level of customer service.
Working hours -a 39-hour week and offer semi-flexible working hours, however you must work 1 late shift 2pm-7pm per week they have a variety of shifts to best suit your personal circumstances. A relaxed atmosphere with no dress code, a break out area for stressful times and refreshments (breakfast, fruit, and drinks) provided daily. Free parking or excellent public transport links.
Salary is £18,000 - £22,000 with monthly bonus of up to £200
Please send your CV
OR call me on 0161 228 6245