Hygiene Team Leader
- Full Time
HYGIENE TEAM LEADER
At G's, we are proud of our heritage as market-led growers and suppliers of sustainable and healthy farm fresh produce. Through providing innovative solutions to our customers from Seed to Shelf we have ambitious growth plans to be the lead in our industry sector. G's is an incredibly exciting and fun place to work and we are on a mission to attract new talent into our business; it is a fast-paced, stimulating and rewarding environment with plenty of opportunities for our People to grow. We can only achieve this through living our values each and every day in everything we do; Trust, Efficiency, Quality, Expertise, Can-do.
The role is reporting into the site Technical Manager and managing a team of 4 Hygiene Operatives.
The Key Responsibilities are:
To ensure excellent hygiene standards are met throughout the factory providing a good level of detail cleaning work. High standards are to be expected.
- Monitor and report chemical effectiveness or any issues of concern
- Ensure that provisions such as P.P.E and tools are well maintained and used in the correct manner.
- Food safety concerns must be raised to your Line Manager immediately.
- Waste is to be disposed of in accordance with training ensuring segregation between waste materials is maintained.
- Providing training and supervising a team of Hygiene Operatives.
- Ensuring cleaning duties are performed in a timely fashion and in full.
- Maintaining relevant cleaning documentation such as daily cleaning sign off and periodical cleaning records.
- Ensuring the team work to the Safe Working Procedures and monitoring the workplace to prevent unsafe acts and behaviour.
- Following reporting lines and Managers instructions to ensure proper level of communication within the immediate and wider team as necessary.
- Reporting of any accidents and incidents following the channels set by the business.
A full job description is available on application.
Experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
Days of Work: Monday to Friday.
Hours of Work: 6pm until 2.30am
Apply for Hygiene Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly