Salary: £Competitive (dependent on experience) + benefits
Hodge is a specialist privately owned organisation providing lending, savings and retirement solutions in a manner which is fair, friendly and personal and which improves the lives of our customers, colleagues and communities through the work of the Hodge Foundation.
This is an exciting opportunity for a creative and proactive writer, with strong background in producing content for a range of audiences and media.
As Staff Writer, you’ll play a crucial role in the group marketing team with responsibility for bringing the Hodge brand and sub-brands to life with originality across marketing channels including email, on-site, social media and beyond.
Reporting to the Group Marketing Manager, key responsibilities will include:
- Owning and developing the group content calendar that delivers regular engaging messages across the full range of media channels
- Liaising with 3rd parties including press and trade titles to craft quality news stories and press releases that support the wider marketing strategy and plan
- Delivering consistent tone of voice across touchpoints, becoming a passionate brand custodian in the process
- Crafting quality content that engages audiences across the group’s markets and audiences
- Support SEO through writing optimised content that is both entertaining and informing
- Supporting the digital transformation roadmap by providing onsite copy and messaging as part of enhanced customer functionality
- Repurposing content for different mediums including social media and video
- Proof reading all customer communication across the business to ensure content is on-brand and adheres to tone of voice guidelines
- Keeping up to date with industry best practice and monitoring content activities of competitor websites
Candidates should have a proactive, success-driven attitude and be looking to add genuine value to the organisation.
You will have real creativity and be expected to play a key role in a growing Marketing Team from day one.